Business Development Officer
Oklahoma City, OK
Develops commercial banking business loans, deposits and fee income for the Regional Banking Group. Works in partnership with CBO Managers and CBO Relationship Managers to develop new business relationships. Generally targets companies with revenue from $10 to $50 million.
• Generates new business through prospecting, outside calling, networking and referrals. Makes a substantial number of outside, in-person calls on prospects and clients requiring extensive automobile travel.
• Works with the CBO Manager, CBO Relationship Manager and/or Branch Manager to develop and implement marketing plans.
• Maintains working knowledge of commercial loans, business deposit products, foreign exchange, trade finance, cash management and investment referral opportunities.
• Ensures that sales-related processes comply with all laws and regulations.
• Manage the prospect data base for the assigned territory.
• Input all calling activity in the Touchpoint contact management system.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience. Required Experience
• Ten + years banking and sales experience. Field of Experience
• Working knowledge of banking products/services. Administrative/Technical Skills
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Business development skills.
• Leadership ability
• Aher duties as assigned.