.NET Full Stack Developer
The project will be the analysis and implementation of legacy system enhancements to uplift them to a more modern architecture utilizing REST or RESTFULL APIs inclusive of an event driven framework which in turn will feed data to a noSQL data store to be consumed by other enterprise systems.
- Significant experience using .NET Core, REST API.
- ASP.NET, C#, SQL, REST API.
- Fundamental knowledge of SQL Server & Oracle DBMS.
- Experience in the design and development of web applications and RESTful web services.
- Knowledge and experience in applying software design patterns (MVC), using Visual Studio.NET.
- Knowledge and experience in applying layered architecture patterns.
- Experience with secure coding best practices specifically around cross-site scripting and SQL injection.
- Expertise with Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Understanding of CQRS and Event Sourcing concepts.
- Knowledge with Continuous Delivery Tools (Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, GIT) and methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile practices.
- US Citizen.