Our client has an immediate need for a marketing specialist with excellent project management and communication capabilities. This position is responsible for all aspects of marketing, including the preparation of proposals for our clients and marketing materials to distribute to potential buyers. The marketing specialist will interact extensively with other team members and affiliates, as well as client staff. Attention to detail, problem-solving capabilities, and organizational skills are required to track the specific details of many active projects. Management of deadlines, database information, and content in marketing materials is required. The marketing specialist must be able to prioritize, flex to deadlines, and multi-task at a fast pace to succeed in this role.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of high quality campaign materials.
- Execute, organize, and track all marketing campaigns in pipeline.
- Facilitate and coordinate communications with partners and vendors nationwide.
- Analyze and carefully monitor campaign progress and effectiveness.
- Write and edit copy for campaign collateral and communication.
- Manage project flow in our CRM system and use system reporting to oversee workflow.
- Collaborate with senior marketing specialist and/or marketing manager to develop and drive growth strategies through execution of target marketing efforts surrounding our campaigns.
- Periodically assist marketing manager with key departmental initiatives.
- Communicate with manager and team daily regarding projects and priorities.
- Project management/coordination experience with proven follow-through skills.
- Exhibits strong planning and prioritization abilities.
- Experience coordinating and collaborating with individuals from different disciplines or departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external clients.
- Experience with creating and tracking marketing campaigns.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of property marketing or related real estate marketing experience, working with sales teams, project management skills, database marketing skills, and analytical skills.
- B.S. or B.A. degree required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite, and general computer skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.