We are looking for a Executive Assistant to directly support the CEO in executing mutual business goals and strategic plans. The ideal candidate is a mission-driven, multi-tasker who can simultaneously focus on the executive office’s strategic goals and stay focused on important details. He/she must possess a demonstrated track record of serving as a trusted member of a senior organizational team. The individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. He/she will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
• Creates a wide variety of templates, company-sanctioned marketing materials that may include maps, advertisements, demographic reports and executive summary brochures for in-house and client presentations using advanced desktop, graphic, and mapping software.
• Reviews internal and external collateral materials, proofreads content, ensures appropriate brandingand approves materials for final distribution.
• Prepares presentations and proposals for new business development providing recommendations witha focus on ensuring that all materials meet established standards as to branding and messaging.
• Assists in the coordination and implementation of events and conferences, and helps coordinate the strategy around event participation.
• Assists in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies and performs research and analysis to support those strategies.
• Assists Affordable Housing group leadership in preparing various marketing materials as needed on an ad hoc basis.
• Maintains and updates marketing library of standard company boilerplate proposals, presentations, and other collateral materials.
• Provides marketing education and training on tools, resources, as well as technical assistance tostaff.
• Provides quality control for mass e-mail broadcasts, ensuring that appropriate branding, content,and formatting are used.
• No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
• Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set resultsand deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co- workers and supervisor.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university and a minimum of two to four years of related experience and/or training
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analyticalskills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal and external clients. Ability to effectively present information.
• Ability to calculate intermediatefigures such as percentages.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problemsinvolving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitativeskills.
• Intermediate skills with various software programs such as Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to learn web publishing platform.