Sr. Support Analyst
We are looking for a Sr. Support Analyst to directly support the CEO in executing mutual business goals and strategic plans. The ideal candidate is a mission-driven, multi-tasker who can simultaneously focus on the executive office’s strategic goals and stay focused on important details. He/she must possess a demonstrated track record of serving as a trusted member of a senior organizational team. The individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. He/she will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Representative of the CEO, the Support Analyst is a direct liaison to the leadership, senior management team, and other key staff.
- Assist in the development of key reports and other analytics, dashboards for CEO to help in the overall management of leadership and senior management team.
- Assist in coordinating leadership and senior management team members to ensure goals, objectives, milestones and timelines are on track. Ensuring changes are clearly communicated, and approaches are revised as needed.
- Assist in identifying and creating qualitative or quantitative measures of success and failure. Basic ability to select key parameters and monitor progress, provide updates of performance, and plot trends over time.
- Market research, analytics, market trends to assist CEO in business building, development and expansion work.
- Project management support. Communication with internal and external team members.
- Collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations to CEO.
- Initiate, facilitate meetings and appointments in coordination with CEO’s executive assistant. Supports Executive Director with key business initiatives in downstream execution tracking, tactical communication, key metric tracking, and utilizing big data to perform predictive analytics that will improve on our clients’ products.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between executive office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- B.S. or B.A. degree required; MBA preferred.
- 4-6 years of professional experience required.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize tasks seamlessly with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, clients, external partners, and investors.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated, proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Assertiveness with ability to collaborate with strong Type-A personalities.
- Intelligence, excellence (sets high standards of performance), analytical skill sets, and the drive to execute and succeed.
- Salesforce experience preferred.