- Assist Field Engineers and end users with on-site and remote diagnostic procedures to isolate equipment malfunctions and determine corrective action required to restore equipment to proper operation.
- Participate in technical design reviews and validate approaches for meeting functionality requirements in customer architectures.
- Integration of third party equipment into customer systems.
- Create implementation plans, procedures and processes for deploying and configuring end-to-end systems at customer sites.
- Create comprehensive Bills of Materials for customer quotations.
- Assist with system installation, upgrade, and service activities at customer sites.
- Proven ability to successfully perform various levels of complex technical troubleshooting and problem resolution for client hardware and software. Experience required in advanced troubleshooting of network, server, telephony, and audio-visual equipment and devices.
- Travel to off-site locations domestic and foreign to configure and troubleshoot computer equipment.
- Utilize technical knowledge to assist with the creation and maintenance of technical processes and standards for client hardware and software usage. Demonstrate initiative to identify and be open to diverse methodologies for applying technical practices and standards in a business environment that is constantly changing and evolving.
- Assist in documenting technical processes and procedures.
- Proven ability to develop positive and prosperous relationships with customers, vendors, affiliates and fellow team members. Demonstrate ability to maintain a reputation that reflects quality customer service on a continued basis. Maintain open and continual communication with customers on requests and problem status.
- Serve on company-wide projects and initiatives that require technical expertise and participation to include researching, evaluating, implementing and providing advanced solutions of client hardware and software.
- Develop and implement methods for automating remote updates to the network, repetitive installations, processes and tasks
- Proven ability to manage daily demands with longer-term projects.
- Experience using a ticket management system to prioritize, triage and resolve complex technology issues from the Owners.
- Provide updates, status, and completion information to management in an effort to maintain continual and open communication of activities and tasks using agreed- upon methods.
- Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity and fulfillment of commitments.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree (BA or BS.) from accredited institution and 8-plus years relevant experience, OR, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A+ Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong understanding of computer hardware
- Strong understanding of AV equipment
- Strong understanding of computer software and interaction with Operating System, i.e., Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Professional
- Must be familiar with laptop computers and have the ability to support remote users.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- MS Project
- Access, Visio, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, Windows 8, 8.1, 10, Active Directory Administration and NTFS Permissions